- Course: Baking
- Add to favorites
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3 ripe bananas
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 200g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line your muffin tin with 12 paper muffin cups.
- Mash the bananas with a fork until Smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg and oil and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a separate bowl and mix together. Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the wet and the dry ingredients together until the dry ingredients have been incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- Spoon the batter into 12 lined muffin cups evenly.
- Bake the muffins in the oven at 180 degrees C for about 22-25 minutes, until they are golden brown.
- Let them cool in the tins for about 5 minutes and then transfer to cool completely on a cooling rack.