Baileys Chocolate Pudding2020-03-17
- Course: Dessert
- Add to favorites
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup (4oz/120g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1oz/30g) cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 cups (16floz/480ml) whole milk
- 2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 oz. dark chocolate , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- whipped cream , for garnish
- chocolate shavings , for garnish
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch to a medium saucepan. Pour in the milk and whisk to combine.
- Heat over medium low heat until the pudding thickens and comes to a low boil, whisking almost constantly. When thickened, stir in the butter and continue to stir for another minute or two.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, chopped chocolate, Baileys and salt. Stir really well until the chocolate is completely melted and the Irish Cream and vanilla are incorporated. Set aside to cool. Place in the fridge for 4 hours minimum to thicken.
- Pour into 4 individual dishes. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.