How to Register/Login
- It’s even easier now to Register with the site.
- Press the Login Button.
- Simply press the Login with Facebook button and if you’re already logged into Facebook on your mobile or computer, the system will recognise you and used your Facebook details to create an account on the site.
- Otherwise follow the full registration process below.
2. You will be presented with the Login Screen. If you’ve already Registered, enter either your Username or Email address that you registered with, plus your Password to login.
If you haven’t already registered, press the (blue) Register link at the bottom of the screen.
3. You will be presented with the Register screen. Enter your Username And your Email Address (example as below) and press Register.
4. With a bit of luck………The website will send you a confirmation Email, with a Link to follow, to set your password. (Example of a confirmation email below.) Depending on your email provider you may click the link of copy and paste it into your browser. If you don’t get an email within a few minutes, check your spam folder. Well it is a recipe website!!! If you don’t get an email, send us a message in the Comments section of the top menu.
5. the link will bring up the password screen (sorry it’s a bit blurry). The website has generated a new password for you. (full of squiggles and letters). Clear the password box and set your own password. (Now go and write down your Username and Password in your little black book……… When you’ve done that, press the Reset Password Button.
6. The website may say that you have a weak password. If you want to stick with a weak password, you’ll need to tick the Confirm box in the example below. I’m sure you will all have strong passwords and don’t use the same one for every website!!!
7. You will be returned to the Login screen where you can either use your Username or email address plus your Password to login to the website.
Hope this was helpful, even though it’s a bit long. Now come in and introduce yourself in the Blog. The Kettle is on……